Explore the Future of Rail Logistics with HS2, Crossrail and more
Thank you to all delegates, speakers and event partners for helping to make Rail Logistics 2015 such a valuable gathering for the sector. Information on the next event will be available shortly – for now, you can email us to register your interest in 2016.
- Peter Ward, Chief Executive- UK Warehousing Association
- Peter Sollitt, Project Director – Route Wide Logistics and Utilities, Hs2
- TC Chew, Owner, Chew Transit Consultancy Limited
- Craig Rowbottom, Principal Development Planning Officer, Birmingham Council
- David Legge, Head of HS2 Development, DB Schenker Rail
- Toby Rackliff, Rail Policy & Strategy Manager,West Midlands Integrated Transport Authority
- Terry Morgan, Chairman, Crossrail
Find the Answers to Your Questions
- Logistics Best Practice: Delivering Crossrail
- The Logistics Challenges of HS2
- The Impact of High Speed Rail on Freight
- Integrating HS2 into the UK Rail Network
- What will HS2 mean to the West Midlands?
- Will HS2 increase freight capacity on the West Coast Mainline?
- Maximising the Benefits of High Speed Rail for the West Midlands
- Effective Tendering and Contract Planning